Here are some helpful websites that have been specifically designed for women business owners interested in doing business with the government:
- WomanOwned.com: Business networks for women.
- eWomenNetwork: The #1 resource for connecting and promoting women and their businesses.
- National Women’s Business Council: Advisors to the President, Congress, and the SBA.
- Office of Women's Business Ownership: Online Women's Business Center.
- The Center for Women's Business Research: Data driven knowledge for women business owners and their enterprises.
- The Center for Women's Leadership: The Center of Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership.
- US Women's Chamber of Commerce: Most influence effective economic force for women in America.
- Women In Biz: “The gateway for women-owned businesses selling to the federal government.”
- WomanOwned.com: Dedicated towards small business.